Monday, June 1, 2009

Next Book...Kelsey's Pick

So I'm still working on how we are going to decide who picks which books...let me know if you have any ideas. However, for this months, Kelsey picked, because she is my partner in crime on this. So I felt that it was only fair to let her pick since she was there since conception of this thing.

Her pick for June is 1984 by George Orwell. I think we have until the end of June to finish.

(Kelsey, if any of that was wrong, just let me know and I will correct it.)

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I have read 1984 about 10 times and look forward to doing so again. I love big brother.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the book and have started reading it! I've been trying to read this book since I was 15 so I'm glad I finally "have to"! :)
    ~lissa

    ReplyDelete